Sunday, July 10, 2011

Brownies for the Healthful, Frugal Chocoholic!

Anyone who knows me at all knows I love chocolate, especailly dark chocolate! Well I was recently given a recipe for dark chocolate brownies that are not only great for food storage but also less calories. I am all about eating chocolate and saving calories!

How to:
Take a can of black beans, rinse them and put them back in the can and fill the can up with water. Puree them and when you think you are done pureeing, do it some more. Then add it to a Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix. Then Bake! No eggs, no oil....perfect for food storage, your budget and your waistline!
Here is the site I used!
http://cheaphealthygood.blogspot.com/2008/09/bride-of-frankenfood-black-bean.html

They are not my daddy's homemade brownies but from a box and a can they are pretty good!

1 comment: