Friday, July 29, 2011

Sleep, Glorious Sleep!

As most of you know, since returning from our travels over a month ago, we have been batteling Raya at night. I am sorry for the constant brain fog I have been in and for all my belly aching about my lack of sleep.
She seems to wake up at 11pm, no matter what I do....I have tried everything. And then at 2:30 and 4:30 and so on. I feel like I have been to my wit's end and back!
So last night I nursed her at 11pm, closed the door to both our rooms, turned the fan on high and the monitor next to the bed off. I went to bed and although I still woke up a few times I didn't get up for good until 6:30. If Raya cried through the night I didn't hear her and she woke up at 7am happy! This is glorious and we plan to keep up this routine!
A special thanks to my dear hubby who supported me and helped with the late night baby issues, couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment